Tuesday, October 1, 2013

TO BE OR NOT TO BE

To act or not to act is the question. Whether it is better to not do anything and keep the problems or to change oneself and end all those problems. Should I change with this world or should I just stay the same? It's a decision that is bothering me. To be alone is to think and to think is to change. And there's the thing that in thinking will bring change and that's where we can be free of the world. When we think will give us time and that's what makes life long. To take that risk to bring change is something that is unknown will cause fear to come out. That's what stops us. We think to much of what that change or unknown will be and that makes us less likely to purse it. We will act on what we know to be true in the end. To me the meaning of to go against the current in order to change yourself or the world speaks out to me the most. It's because I want to change myself for the better and change the way our world works. That's a reason why I want to become a professor. I want to teach and impact the student.

No comments:

Post a Comment