Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Truth About Gathering Resources...

Okay so at first I thought to myself, "Hey this is going to be a piece of cake. All I have to do is just research my topic and I'll be on my way." I was wrong about that because as I tried to search for resources I ran into a little big problem. I had no idea what to research since my topic is math. I didn't know where to begin and like I just ignored the resources in total. I should be up to about twenty by now but I kept using the excuse of "I don't know where to start." to justify me not doing my work. I know it's wrong but I did it anyway. I sure plenty of people have used that excuse before as well. It was until now that I truly knew what to look up. I will continue to do my research and get those resources for you guys. I hope you guys will enjoy what I have in store for this blog. Leave some feedback in the future when I start posting some stuff. Haha until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment