Wednesday, February 12, 2014

LAUNCH

I am really passionate about math. I think math is a wonderful thing and isn't appreciated as much as it should. I want to make a career out of it and go to the teaching field. I will the blog, my teacher with his connections and knowledge, and the internet. In order for this is succeed and have it feel that I hit a home run I will need to out my heart and soul into this. Which should be easy since I am already interested and passionate about it. The work that I accomplish will convince and impress others in my life and field. In order to take this idea and turn it into reality is to research, research, research. That's the first and most important step. The experts that I will have in the my personal learning network will be my fellow classmate, and my teachers and the people of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment