Sunday, February 23, 2014

MASTERPIECE ESSAY #1

What I am trying to accomplish is to create a network of people who wish to discuss, share or find new and interesting ideas. That is my plan however I am still in the critical early stage of this endeavor. I have to establish the principles and basics of this ongoing project. It is an important step because every building needs a strong and sturdy foundation, in order for it to stand up straight.
The principles and basics I am talking about are your standard work ethics policy. I must do my job every day to the best of capabilities; show up on time, etc. You have probably heard that policy before, if not know you are familiar with it. Well that policy applies to me as well even though I am just a high school student doing a blog for my English class. I have to not procrastinate, be lazy nor not show up at all. This blog is my job, though a small fraction of my job since I have four other classes to worry about. Nevertheless it requires effort and dedication.
With the foundation building up nicely I have to start planning about the next step and how I am going to launch it. I was thinking of gathering up resources and picking the most interesting ones to write about in a blog post. Those resources shall be a weekly thing that I will start in this upcoming week. The rest of the resources shall be listed under topics and I will add more gadgets to my blog for easier access and navigation. This shall be known as step two.
This next step which is still in development shall be known as the audience stage. I start some sort of talk show where I can have some colleagues come visit and we can exchange ideas and if it really gets going I can invite some guest speakers to my class where they are in person or via webcam. I also have my other ideas that involve this stage but it’s still in development so nothing is promised.
My masterpiece essay is not only an assignment but it is also a reminder to me of what I plan to accomplish in the next couple of months before I graduate. This is the plan, the guide of my project, a checklist of things to do, and a reminder to go after it and get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment