Monday, August 19, 2013

5 GO-TO SOURCES FOR GOOD NONFICTION

1. Online. There are having many websites that have lists and reviews about nonfiction. In fact those reviews will be very helpful in choosing a book that's to your liking. Also those websites will give a preview to want you're going to read and have links to where you can buy that particular book.

2. Your local public library is good source though it may be somewhat hard to find some good nonfiction but everybody has different tastes so it'll be difficult no matter what. Also the school library is another source for all you students out there. They fall in the same category because they're almost same.

3. Ask a friend. I'm sure your friends can recommend books to you or help you choose to your likely if you and your friend don't have the same taste.

4. Apps. They're many apps that allow you to purchase and read books on your smartphone. What's great about that is that you can do that on the go.


5. The Huffington Post to me is a really good source for nonfiction. It is an online news aggregator and blog. Unfortunately if you don't have internet then you cannot look at it but from my experience it is a very good source. I have found lots of interesting articles on there and if you look back to my previous post I talk about one of the articles I found most interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment