Monday, September 16, 2013

DECLARATION OF LEARNING INDEPENDENCE

I am planing on doing a smart go as my declaration of learning independence. I envision myself as a mathematics professor at some college where I can teach students who want to learn math. It would be high level math in which you will have to spend an hour or two to do that homework. I will know that I did it when I land a job as an assistant professor and apply for residency. I know I can do because if i apply myself I know there isn't anything I can't do. When I set my mind into something I see it through to the end. I am responsible for getting there because I choose which colleges I want to go learn at, which majors to pick and how to attain that job. My goal isn't going to happen soon. It will take time and hard work. In about 10 year I should be a professor teaching in my own classroom to my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment